Support to Single Persons and Independent Workers

Whether you’re a non-resident in need of a tax representative or just a resident in need of help with tax return, Finpartner can be your partner.
With a great experience working with single persons and independent workers, we are the ideal partner to advise and guide you with your tax obligations.
We are also specialized in the portuguese Non-Habitual Residence Regime and in the Golden Visa Regimeand so we’re accustomed to monitoring this type of customers, delivering their tax returns and help them better understand the Portuguese tax system.
Within these services include among others:

  • Monitoring processes of non-habitual residents and Golden Visa;
  • Advice and Guidance on Taxes;
  • IRS annual Declarations;
  • VAT Declarations;
  • Organized Accounting.